Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday- Top Ten Best Debut Books

Top ten tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks top ten is Top Ten Best Debut Books.

1. Iron King by Julie Kagawa:

2. Nevermore by Kelley Creagh:

3. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White:

4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins:

5. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer:

6. Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney:

7. The Demon's Lexicon:

8. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade

9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins:

10. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare:

All of these books were insanely good books. The fact that all of them were the authors first book is incredible. To write a book that is as fantastic as all of these ones are blows my mind.

2 comments:

  1. In some cases, they were just the writer's first *published* book. I've long been a fan of Clare's and Rees Brennan's novel-length fanfiction.

    Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people have mentioned Anna and the French Kiss..guess I'd better move it higher up on the TBR pile. I didn't even think of City of Bones. So many books...so little time.

    -Anne
    My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.