Friday, February 18, 2011

New Cover!!! Supernaturally by Kiersten White

For anyone who has been reading my blog for the last few months, might have notice I've become obsessed with Kiersten White's Paranormalcy. Well, the sequel, Supernaturally, has a cover now!!!

Kiersten revealed the cover on her blog

Okay, so I think the cover is really pretty but one thing bugs me: the eyes. What in the world is up with her eyes? Does she not seem a little drugged out? But the dress is stunning, the sunset beautiful, and the flowers are very pretty. The overall color scheme is very flattering.

The book is going to be released sometime in September I believe. I'm too tired to look it up right now. Laziness at it's best!

2 comments:

  1. I think the model was shooting for aloof and sultry, and made a big misstep. I agree, she looks pretty out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, there's something wrong with her eyes

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.