Saturday, February 19, 2011

Moving and new books

This week has been pretty crazy and it's about to get even crazier. I'm moving on Monday and holy crap is that a lot of work!

So I told myself I would get rid of some books for the big move. And I did. I got rid of a bag full of books which just about made me cry. I hate giving up my books.

*sigh* so to make myself feel better, I bought more books. I have a serious book problem.

I bought:
Indigo Blues by Danielle Joseph
Take Me There by Carolee Dean
A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole

And I plan on buying more books this upcoming week. Pale Demon comes out on Tuesday (*FREAKS OUT*), the new Cat and Bones book comes out the same day. I might just have a heart attack from all that excitment. I also plan on getting Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins and Cryers Cross by Lisa McMann sometime soon as well. My excuse will be I need to celebrate getting a new house by buying lots of books.

2 comments:

  1. Aw good luck with moving!!! LOL don't worry. You're not alone with the book-buying problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, good luck with the move. :D

    ooh, I want Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins too, can't wait for that one.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.