Thursday, February 10, 2011

Follow Friday!

 
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee
 
This weeks question: What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

My answer: Okay, let me think of all my favorite fictional boyfriends. Jace, Dimitri, Ash, Seth (from the Georgina Kincaide series), Peeta, Pierce, Jay, Edward, and Alexander. So from those, I would say it's a mix between the silent type and the cute boy next door type. I'm not at all a fan of the brute macho man. Then again, I go for none of these in real life. Kinda odd really.
 
If you decide to follow me, please leave a comment! I like to make sure to follow back.

3 comments:

  1. I'm torn between sensitive and tough-guys. They can both be so attractive to me. :)
    Old follower, just stopping by.
    Caroline, Words & Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both,but am more of a Silent type.

    -Katie @ withadreamyfarofflook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower! SETH!! *DIES* I looooove Seth!

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.