Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine



Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Release Date: Dec. 2, 2010
Genre: YA

What it's about:
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.

As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near-misses end with the French kiss Anna--and readers--have long awaited?

Why?
I've been hearing lots of fantastic things about this book. I mean lots and lots of great things about it. I'm always a sucker for romance stories and think this one sounds like it's going to be brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.