Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fun book title quiz thingy

I found this little book title quiz/game thingy over at Jessheartsbooks. Looked like a lot of fun so I decided to do it as well!

The aim is to fill this in using only the titles of books you have read so far this year. Or, if that's too tricky, pick from the entire of last year's reads.

I’m only using books from this year so this should be fun! Here we go!

Describe yourself: Insatiable

How do you feel: Beastly
Describe where you currently live: The Forest of Hands and Teeth
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Tallulah Falls
Your favorite form of transportation: Between the Bridge and the River


Your best friend is: Meridian

You and your friends are: Beautiful Creatures


What’s the weather like: Tempest
You fear: The Demons Librarian
What is the best advice you have to give: Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side

Thought for the day: Lips Touch Three Times
How I would like to die: Fallen
My soul’s present condition: Ruined

1 comment:

  1. This is cute. I'll have to do one myself ... I'll be sure to give you the credit when I do.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.