Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish.
I really can't believe today is the first day of spring. Oregon seems to be loving the snow this year and we are still getting random snow. WTF? It's throwing me all off. Weather is crazy.
Because it's the first day of spring, this weeks top ten is books on my spring TBR list. These are sort of in order. I'm mostly going by release date.
1. Perception by Kim Harrington (Released March 1st):
I read Clarity last year and loved loved loved it and now I'm dying to get my hands on this book. Just waiting for it to make it's way around the book swap group I'm in.
2. SpellBound by Rachel Hawkins (Released March 13th):
Ahhh!!! I'm in love with this series and can't believe I haven't been able to read this yet. Nowhere in my city is selling this book so I'm waiting for my turn at the library. Ughhhh.
3. This Side of the Grave/One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost:
I can't believe I've fallen behind in this series. I used to read these the day they came out, and now I'm two behind. The new book (Once Burned featuring the always awesome Vlad) comes out soon and I'm dying to read that, so I've got to read this first.
4. Taken At Dusk by CC Hunter (Released April 10th):
aksodgnasidgknadso! I'm so so so so so excited for this! I need to know what in the world kylie is!
5. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (Released April 24th):
Julie Kagawa is easily one of my all time favorite authors. The Iron Fey is a series I read all the time. I can't wait to meet new characters of Julie's.
6. Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready (Released May 1st):
The third and final book in this series! I have to know what happens! Plus then I get to read more about Zach ;) Go Team Kilt!
7. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Released May 8th):
Really, who isn't excited for this book?
8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (Released May 8th):
After reading Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, I'm now really excited for everything else Morgan Matson writes. Plus this one sounds really good.
9. Insurgant by Veronica Roth (Released May 28th):
I think waiting for this book has been harder than any other wait I've had lately. I'm currently listening to the Divergent audiobook for literally the 5th time in a year. Can't seem to get enough of Tris and Four.
10. Body and Soul by Stacey Kade (Released May 28th):
I really like this series. This is the 2nd series I'm reading about a goth boy and a cheerleader and I love it.