Saturday, March 3, 2012

Selling Some Of My Books

I've updated and added a bunch of books to the ones I'm selling. I have a whole page dedicated to them. Here is the updates.

Here is a list of books that I am currently selling. My book habbit costs me a lot of money (but is oh so worth it) and it takes up a lot of room. While I hate to sell my books, I just don't have the room for them and I need the money so I can buy more books or buy gas to go to book signings.


Price

All the books are 50% off or more of the original price.

Shipping
I can ship about 2 hardbacks, or 3 paperbacks per mailing envelope and ships at about $3.50 anywhere in the US (thank goodness for Media Mail!). The $3 price is if the envelope is packed full.

International buyers: I am willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay extra for shipping. I do not know how much that normally costs but we can figure it out.


How to Pay
I've got a lovely little paypal donate button on my blog, located on the ride side bar underneath "Labels" and above "About Me." It has it's own label and everything.

If you'd like to buy any of these books, please email me at hyperhamster15@hotmail.com and in the subject, put something like "blog books" so I know it's not spam. If you would like to know about how much shipping will cost before you decide to buy, please put your address in the first email you send me and I can go price everything out.

I am also up for doing book swaps.


Young Adult
*The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong (hardback $6)
*Bumped by Megan McCafferty ($8)
*Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber ($5)
*The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (Hardcover $7)
*Deadly little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz (hardback $7)
*Fallen by Lauren kate (hardback $7)
*Forgotten by Cat Patrick ($9)
*The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross ($9)
*Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (hardcover $7)
*Lament by Maggie Stiefvater ($4)
*The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor ($7)
*Love Bites by Ellen Schreiber (hardcover $6)
*Never Bite a Boy On the First Date by Tamara Summers ($3)
*Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (the pretty hardcover version $7)
*Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles ($4)
*The Red Pyramid ($9)
*Ripple by Mandy Hubbard ($8)
*Royal Blood by Ellen Schrieber ($4)
*Shiver (hardcover $7)
*Stargazer by Claudia Gray (hardback $6)
*Viola In The Spotlight by Adriana Trigiani ($8)
*Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston ($4)
*You Wish by Mandy Hubbard ($4)

*Glimmerglass by Jenna Black ($4)
*Shadowspell by Jenna Black ($4)
*Sirensong by Jenna Black ($4)

*Bite Me! by Melissa Francis ($4)
*Love Sucks! by Melissa Francis ($4)

*Betrayals by Lili St.Crow ($4)
*Defiance by Lili St.Crow ($4)
*Reckoning by Lili St.Crow ($4)


Adult
*A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole ($3)
*Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole ($3)
*Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole ($3)
*First Drop Of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost ($3)
*Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost ($3)
*The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton (Hardback $4)
*Mr Parker Pyne, Detective by Agatha Christie ($1)
*Murder at Hazelmoor by Agatha Christie ($1)
*Passenger to Frankfurt by Agatha Christie ($1)


And because I don't believe in selling ARC's, here are arc's I'll be giving away if you are willing to pay shipping:

*The Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer
*The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
*The Keepers' Tattoo by Gill Arbuthnott
*The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.