Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks top ten is Top Ten Books you hope santa brings you. I have a big list of books I hope to get sometime soon. These are in no order, just whatever I thought of first.

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins:
Everyone is talking about this book and I want to know why everyone is talking about it! Plus is looks really cute.


2. Entice by Carrie Jones:
Need I only thought was okay, but Captivate was really good! Now I need to know what happens next.
 
3. Matched by Ally Condie:

This is another one of those books that people have been talking about for months now. Once again I want to know why. Plus I really like faeries.
4. Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala:

I've gone to buy this book a few times and for some reason I always back down and get something else. It's about time I actually buy this book.
5. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes:

My library FINALLY got this book in so I don't really need it, but I really want it. I adore wolve books, or werewolves. I can never get sick of those.
6. Siren by Tricia rayburn:
I've been told this book is amazing and I think it sounds pretty unique.


7. Bite Me by melissa Francis:
Harper Teen sent me Love Sucks! a few months ago and I want to read it but refuse to read it until I've read Bite Me. Well not a single store in a 45 mile radius of me sells this book and my library doesn't have it as well. I don't like ordering books online so I still haven't gotten this book.


8. Girl, Stolen by April Henry:
I loved the last April Henry book I read and I think this one sounds great. It is definitely  a story plot that I've never read before.
 
9. Ghost Town by Rachel Caine:
I normally buy each one of the Morganville Vampire books the day they come out. I didn't do that with Ghost Town because it came out in hardback. All the other ones are in paperback and I'm being weird, but I don't want to have just one in hardback. Yet at the same time I'm dying to read this book. Oh dilema dilema.
 
10. The Haunted by Jessica Verday:
The Hollow was really cheesey, like beyond cheesey, yet I still want to know what happens. I'm not giving up on this series yet.

3 comments:

  1. I have Matched and Girl, Stolen on my list too. Can't wait to read both of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of these books too!

    I have all of the Harry Potter books, except 6 and 7! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of these on my list and then I have some that I just need to read!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.