Friday, December 31, 2010

Follow Friday

Follow friday is hosted by Parajunkee
 
This weeks question is what is your 2011 book blogging resolution?
 
My answer:
 
Hmmmm Okay, I think there are a few things I want to do this upcoming year blogging wise....
1. I want to fix up my layout. There are a few things I know I want to do to it, now I just have to figure out how to do it. haha.
2. I want to start writing my book reviews as soon as I'm done reading the book. I never seem to do that and when I actually do, I get better reviews.
3. I want to go to even more book signings. I ended up missing a lot of the ones I wanted to go to this year. I need to make sure I get to more.
4. I want to do a few giveaways this upcoming year. I did one this year and it was fun, now I need to do more.
5. I want to get to know more bloggers! I've met a few and it's always lots of fun.
6. I'm dying to go to BEA this year but May is always a crazy month for me. This one is far fetched but I'm gonna attempt to go.
 
Ummm yup, that's my blogging goals for 2011. Hmm I might add that I want to get through some of my older books on my TBR list.
 
As always, if you decide to follow, please leave a comment! I will follow back!

6 comments:

  1. Hoppin on by, good luck with your resolutions!
    Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Following you back :) I love your banner, btw. I mean, obviously I would. Good luck on all your new goals for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already a follower wanting to wish you a rockin' good 2011!
    Great list of resolutions. I would love to go to BEA too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're interested in a professional blog design, I got mine done by Sheila Blog Designs. I'm very happy with it.
    Happy New Years!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a lovely New Year darling.
    http://paranormalromanceaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.