Monday, December 13, 2010

Top ten Tuesday--upcoming releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks top ten: Top ten books you're most looking forward to in 2011.
Okay, this one was hard to narrow it down. There are soooo many good books coming out this year!! I believe I have put these in order of which ones are coming out first.

1. Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa:
At first I wasn't so sure about this series. I gave Iron King a 8/10 when I wrote the review. Then I thought about it and it turns out I'm madly in love with the series. The second one made that perfectly clear. Now I keep seeing reviews for Iron Queen and it's like those people are teasing me. Not cool.

2. Pale Demon by Kim Harrison:
I can't get enough of Rachel Morgan and the gang. Waiting a year for each book just about kills me. I'll have been reading the series for 7 or 8 years by the time the series finishes. Crazy.

3. This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost:
It's been like, what, almost two years since the last Cat and Bones book? That is WAY TOO LONG! I love their messed up relationship.

4. Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead:
Richelle Mead is one of my all time favorite authors. She could write a book about how everyone poops and I'd read it and I'm sure I'd like it, her writing is that good. The Dark Swan series is one that doesn't get much attention and yet I think it's my favorite of hers. It's been forever since the last book came out and I'm dying to know what happens!!!

5. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare:
It's more Jace. Enough said.

6. Defiance by Lili St.Crow:
Stupid freaking cliff hanger for the last book. This one better explain what in the world is going to happen to Graves! Lili promised me a few things (I begged her to tell me a few spoilers at her last signing I went to) and now I need to read the book and make sure she wasn't lying! ;)

7. Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison:
Last and final book to the series, I want to know if Madison gets her body back or not.

8. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade:
I really want to know how this relationship is going to work out. I adore impossible love stories like this one.

9. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer:
*sigh* I'm so confused about what happened in Nightshade that I can't wait to find out all the answers in this book!

10. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater:
How are Grace and Sam going to get through everything? How are they going to figure out how to save the wolves?

11. Supernaturally by Kiersten White:
This is one of those  rare series that I love the two main characters the exact same amount. That's saying alot cause this has Lend in it. *sigh* Lend.

12. Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan:
I love all the new characters that Rick has brought in, but I'm excited to get a little more of all the old Percy Jackson characters in this upcoming book.

Okay, so I wasn't able to narrow it down to 10. Hell, I had a hard time narrowing it down to 12 and those were all must list books.

10 comments:

  1. We have Forever in common :D I love your layout! So pretty :)

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited for This Side of the Grave! And I may have to add some of these other ones to my "must read" list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good books you have there!! looking forward to wolfsbane as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have many great books on your list! This Side of the Grave took the number one spot on my list today. Wolfsbane is also on my radar.

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! We've got some similar titles. I haven't read "Nightshade" but I hope to read it for Winter Break. I keep hearing great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES on Jeaniene Frost! Cannot wait for that one! And Wolfsbane, too! Great list!

    -Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m not as up to speed on the 2011 releases as I should be, but I’m seeing some interesting trends on everyone’s lists. Apparently I need to start reading Maggie Stiefvater’s series…

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant wait for Pale demon. Seriously.

    And has it really been two years since the last Cat and Bones? OMG!


    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Son of Neptune on my list too -- I'm worried about it though, since he's made it seem like none of the books will focus on Percy. Will Percy have a sibling then?? I'm excited to find out, ha. And nervous for Percy :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice list - City of Fallen Angels is on my list as well! Cute blog - I'm a new follower!

    Check out my list here!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.