Monday, August 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks top ten is Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog

Oh my goodness, this is a hard one. Thankfully I have a list of all the books I've read since I've had this blog. Score! haha.

These are in no order.

1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green:
2. Iron King by Julie Kagawa
3. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
5. The Hollows by Kim Harrison
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
7. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
8. Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff
9. Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
10. Maze Runner by James Dashner
11. Infernal Devices series by Cassie Clare
12. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
13. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
14. Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
15. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
16. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
17. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
19. Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
20. Forbidden by Tabatha Suzuma
21. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
22. Ten Things We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski
23. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
24. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead


So umm... my top ten has an extra 14 books on it... I couldn't get myself to lower it and take any of those off. All these books (and series) are ones that I've read in the last 3 years (since I started the blog) and I think picking 24 out of 300 was hard enough.

11 comments:

  1. I was obsessed with I read Infernal Devices! I mean, it is SO good!! I'm just crazy about shadowhunters! Woo hoo!!

    I also loved Divergent. Such a unique books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good list!! I have some of those on mine. New follower :D

    http://pageafterpagereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I cheated by combining Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door! ;p So many great books! Some of your books are on my list too, and some I wish I had added.

    My list: http://robolobolynsuniverseofbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/08/top-ten-favorite-books-youve-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you added the extra books to the list! It's so hard to narrow it down sometimes and this topic was especially difficult!

    Anna and the French Kiss was high on my list as well, I adored that book so much. Lola was just as good, but Anna resonated with me more.

    I love, love, love when I see others just as excited about Vampire Academy as I am. I have mad love for Adrian.

    Come check out my top ten list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing as how some of your favorites are my favorites, it seems I need to read the rest. Wow, did that even make sense? I'm just saying I approve of your opinion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've listed so many of my favorites! I love Vampire Academy, Iron Knight, The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent, and Hunger Games. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! If I'd read 300 books during the lifespan of my blog, I'm sure I'd find it impossible to pick just ten, too, so I don't blame you! I've read nine of the books on your list and have most of the others on my TBR list.

    Here's my top ten if you'd like to check it out: http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/2012/08/top-ten-fave-books-ive-read-during.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheater! I wish I had done that! I had such a hard time narrowing 400 books down to ten, and felt PAIN when I had to slash a beloved favorite. It's like choosing a favorite child!

    Karis @YA Litwit

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1, #16 and #17 Great choices! can't say anymore then that since, I haven't read them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spoiled for choice! I could barely get ten. I was surprised by how much I liked The Ghost and the Goth. Nice to see it on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, that's quite a list! This post was much easier for the newer blogs ;P. I loved the Fault in Our Stars, Hunger Games, and Unwind as well!


    Here's Ours

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.