Friday, October 15, 2010

Awards!

I feel bad because I've received quite a few awards in the past months and have been avoiding posting them because the last time I did it, it took me almost 3 hours to pass it along and post about it. Today I have lots of free time because I've done lots of hw already (yay!) so I'm going to post them all at once.

Cherry On Top award:
I got this one from Bits and Pieces. So thank you!
I have to answer the question that goes along with it.
Question: "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?"


My answer: I'm going to be the lame person and say nothing. I would not change a thing in my life because everything I have done has taught me something.

The Versatile Blogger award:
I've received this from Book Loving Mommy, Readaholics Anonymous, Midnight Bloom Reads, The Ramblings of a Book Addict, nymfaux, Words on Paper A and C Book Junkies Down the Rabbit Hole elenasbookcafe After the Fall

So I'd like to thank all those lovely blogs who gave me the award.

Okay, so I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself.
1. I've been a vegetarian my whole life. Even as a baby I refused to eat meat. I'm hardcore. haha
2. My favorite place I've vacationed at is Edinburgh Scotland
3. My dog's name is Isabelle (from Mortal Instruments), and my cats are named Billy Beckett (singer from The Academy Is) and Lady Jane (she's gray. get it? Lady Jane Gray?)
4. Animals really love me. Spiders, snakes, birds, and fish especially. They all tend to follow me around to an abnormal extent. This makes me great fun to go to zoos/aquariums with because the animals tend to come out and see me. Very awkward.
5. My favorite smoothie flavor is peanut better banana
6.I collect anything Alice in Wonderland (and I have LOTS of AiW stuff) and Donal Duck.
7. I have a tattoo of the cheshire cat on my left ankle.


Life is Good Award
I received this one from My Head is Full of Books
Part of getting this award is answering the questions.
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?


Uhh no. I don't care to blog anonymously. I like blogs better when you get to know the blogger because then you can see if you can match up your tastes in books better. Plus blogs that show the bloggers personality are always more fun.
2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side?
Too many to count! I'm very stubborn and don't really like the word "no" very well.


3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
uhh I'm going to be very literal on this question and say "red hair"

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Water or strawberry lemonaide

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
READ! Or paint. I'm usually doing one or the other. I like to make tshirts too. That also involves painting though.


6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I'm only 21, there is lots of stuff I want to accomplish in my life. Owning my own bookstore and going back to the UK make the top of my list.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?

In high school, I was the class suckup and an art nerd. I was also the teachers pet. I'm still all those things actually....

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?

Umm My Italy/Greece trip, my Paris/Edinburgh/London trip OR this one time I took a few of my friends to the beach. One of the happiest days of my life. Oh! or the 7th harry potter midnight release. I will never forget that night.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I'm a very very very open person. I don't have issues writing about myself/other people/events in my blog.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Depends on who I'm talking on the phone with. I used to talk on the phone all the time, but now I mostly text. I still call my bff though. Reading is something I'm always doing though being a english lit major and all.


So for each one of these, I'm supposed to say 10 different blogs I'm going to give them away too. Well that's not exactly how I want to do it. Because honestly, if you are a blogger that posts at LEAST 10 posts a month, works on your blog, and tries to do different kinds of posts (not all just reviews or WoW's and what not) then give yourself one of these awards. You deserve it. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.