Sunday, January 17, 2010

Book Survey

here's a book survey I found on google that I thought would be fun to fill out.

01: What author do you own the most books by?
Kim Harrison

02: What book do you own the most copies of?
Twilight because I own two copies

03: Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions?
Honestly, I didn't even notice.

04: What fictional character are you secretly in love with?
There's no secret to the characters that I love. Right now I'm going to go with Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series

05: What book have you read the most times in your life (excluding picture books read to children; i.e., Goodnight Moon does not count)?
Twilight or Harry Potter

06: What was your favorite book when you were ten years old?
10? Harry Potter or the Baily School Kids books

07: What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year?
WUTHERING HEIGHTS!!!! I can't get over how awful that book was.

08: What is the best book you’ve read in the past year?
I have read too many good books to say there was a best book.

09: If you could force everyone you tagged to read one book, what would it be?
The Harry Potter series. Those are a must read for everyone.

10: Who deserves to win the next Nobel Prize for Literature?
Hmm... I can not answer this.

11: What book would you most like to see made into a movie?
Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison. Kim's work is amazing and would make very entertaining movies.


12: What book would you least like to see made into a movie?
I don't want most of the books I read turned into movies.

13: Describe your weirdest dream involving a writer, book, or literary character.
I had a dream once that I was Edward Cullen once. I could hear what everyone was thinking around me.

14″ What is the most lowbrow book you’ve read as an adult?
Wuthering Heights. God awful book.

15: What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read?
Either Scarlet letter or The Grapes of Wrath. Both those books were so boring that I had a hard time getting through them. If they were not required for school, I never would have finished them.

16: What is the most obscure Shakespeare play you’ve seen?
Where to start? I would say the 1970's version of Romeo and Juliet that was done a few years ago at a local place.

17: Do you prefer the French or the Russians?
Russians.

18: Roth or Updike?
I don’t recognize either of these authors, so I have no idea.

19: David Sedaris or Dave Eggers?
Who?

20: Shakespeare, Milton, or Chaucer?
I love Shakespeare, never read anything by Milton, and Chaucer is boring me to tears. So Shakespeare wins!

21: Austen or Eliot?
I can not answer this question because I haven't read anything by either of them.

22: What is the biggest or most embarrassing gap in your reading?
I once didn't read anything for myself in a year. That was horrible.

23: What is your favorite novel?
Who in the world could have a favorite book?

24: Play?
Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare.

25: Poem?
The Owl and the Pussycat by Edward Lear

26; Essay?
No idea.

27: Short story?
Kim Harrison did a short story about Rachel and Pierce from her Hollows series that I loved.

28: Work of nonfiction?
Marley and Me by John Grogan.

29: Who is your favorite writer?
J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Kim Harrison, Richelle Mead, Jeaniene Frost, Lisa Schroeder, Devon Monk, Claudia Gray, Rick Riordan, Maggie Stievfater, and so on.

30: Who is the most overrated writer alive today?
Stephen King

31: What is your desert island book?
I have no idea

32: And… what are you reading right now?
Lips Touch Three Times by Lanie Taylor and Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.