Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks top ten is top ten books I'd save if aliens attacked my house.
Oh geesh, this is hard to decide. I'd want to save them all!
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling:
This is my favorite of the Harry Potter books. And if I can only save ten books, I guess I'd have to take my favorite of them...or all of them...
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:
This book never fails to make me happy while reading it and if aliens are coming for me, I'm gonna need something to make me happy.
3. Pale Demon by Kim Harrison:
Looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee this book!
4. Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Laberinth by Rick Riordan:
Also my favorite in that series.
5. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green:
Have to have a John Green book with me.
6. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
This book is just so fantastic. I'd need something dark and edgy to go along with everything else I have.
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins:
Also got to have my super adorable books to go with the edgy one.
8. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare:
I'd need my Jace fix.
9. One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost:
I feel like my list was lacking vampires. Well, non sparkling ones that is.
10. Wither by Lauren Destefano:
While looking at my shelves, this one kept popping out at me. So I'd probably grab that one too.
But I'd cheat and I'd grab all my Harry Potters, and all my Kim Harrisons, and all my Cassandra Clare books, or at least I'd also grab Clockwork Prince because that book is so dang good.