Friday, February 24, 2012

F&F blog hop!


F&F is a weekly post hosted by Parajunkee and Alison. What you do is sign up on one of their pages, make your own post, and then start going to blog to blog. Follow lots of cool new bloggers, catch up with old bloggers, just have fun.

It's been so long since I've done a hop! I used to do it every Friday but I sorta just..stopped. Not sure why I stopped but it feels good to be back at it.

This weeks activity!
Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most…


I like to read in my big comfy bed with my billions of pillows and most of my furry cuddle buddies with me. They know when I'm in bed reading I'll most likely be there for hours so they all pile on. They enjoy hogging the bed and snoring.

With GFC coming to an end soon, I plan on putting up more ways to follow this blog. I've seen the Linky follow tool popping up a lot and also networked blogs. What is everyones favorite way to follow a blog?

6 comments:

  1. You're just like me! That's my absolute fav place to read! I usually have a 110 lb dog (of course I have to lay out his blanky first) Bear, and 2 kitties, Miss Maggie and Miss Mimi! Of course, I'm frequently bedridden because of an illness but still, it would be my favorite place!

    Your spot looks super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of your bed with the pink sheets and the cats! Followed via GFC :)

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower :)

    I love having a great place to read..great post!!

    Happy Friday and check out my follow Friday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhh that looks so comfy! Anyway I just started using Linky and it's okay but I still prefer GFC...New follower!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such cute kitties! Looks like a great place to read.

    New follower thanks to FF ;)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added a "subscribe" widget. Your subscriber can then add your blog to their "reader" or recieve an email everytime you post. You can see the number of subscribers through Feedburner but you can find the widget on Blogger. It has really helped me reach more people.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.