Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

WoW is a weekly meme hosted over at breaking the spine.

Pale Demon by Kim Harrison
published by Eos
Genre: adult paranormal
432 pages
Release date: Feb 22 2011

What it's about:
Condemned to death for black magic and shunned, Rachel Morgan has three days to somehow get to the annual witches convention in San Francisco and clear her name. If she fails, the only way she can escape death is to live in the demonic ever after . . . for ever after.
Banned from the flight lists, Rachel teams up with elven tycoon Trent Kalamack, headed for the West Coast for her own mysterious business. But Rachel isn’t the only passanger along for the ride. Can a witch, an elf, a living vampire, and a pixy in one car survive for over 2,300 miles? And that’s not counting the assassin on their tail.

A fearsome demon walks the sunlight, freed after centuries of torment to slay the innocent and devour souls. But his ultimate prey is Rachel Morgan. While the powerful witch with nerves of steel will do whatever it takes to stay alive, even embracing her own demonic nature may not be enough to save her.


Why?
So a witch, an elf, a vampire, and a pixy get in a car.... yeah I think the plot in this upcoming Hollows book sounds like a good joke. My love of all things Kim Harrison is very well known. Waiting for these books just about kills me.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Rachel looks good on that cover..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOOK! MORE RACHEL MORGAN PLEASE!! (Did the capitals overdo it, lol?)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.