Sunday, September 5, 2010

Book of the Week (11) and vacation info

Book of the Week (11)
Normally this is a weekly thing I do to give a book more attention. Because this week I'm doing all the Harry Potter books, they couldn't possibly get any more attention. So why am I doing Harry Potter? Cause tomorrow I leave for Orlando Florida to go to the Harry Potter theme park!!!!!!!!

I'll be gone from the 6th through the 19th. I'm writing lots of posts so the blog won't be sitting still for two weeks. I probably won't have much internet access while gone, so I won't be able to answer to comments and emails till I get back.

1 comment:

  1. I am so obsessed with Harry Potter - read the books a million times, write fan fiction for it, but I haven't been to the theme park yet! Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.