Saturday, August 7, 2010

Top 10 favorite boys in books

One time last year, a friend and me went to the beach. We ended up writing all the names of the boys in books that we love. That list was over 30 names long. Since then, I could add at least another 30 names. So I've decided to narrow it down and talk about my favorite 10 boys in books. I don't think this will be in any order. Just the ones that came to my head first.

1. Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments:
Jace is so full of himself that you really can't help but to love him. He's beautiful, he's deadly, and he lives for the girl he loves. He's so in love with his girl that he was willing to hurt everyone around him to be with her. Talk about crazy. How can you not love him? Oh, and he rides a motorcycle. That's just hott!

2. Pierce from The Hollows series:
Rachel's character tends to go for bad boys in this series. Kisten, Nick, and so on. Then there is Pierce. Yes he's a bad boy who uses way too much dark magic, but it's always for good. He has a funny accent, uses dark magic, and came back from the dead to be with Rachel. He takes a lot of crap from her and never gives up. Love it. I think I will cry if Kim kills him off or gets rid of him.

3. Peeta from the Hunger Games:
This one might be a little confusing cause I have a little button thingy saying I'm team Gale. It's true, I'm team Gale when it comes for people for Katniss. For me, I'd pick Peeta. He's a painter like I am, and I also love to bake. This makes him the perfect boy for me. haha.

4. Graves from the Strange Angels series:
This is a guy who's not embarrased to walk around in whitey tighties in front of a girl he's just met. Granted, he didn't have much of a choice but for some reason it made me love his character. Plus everyone knows you don't mess with his girl. Awww

5. Ash from the Iron Fey series:
You may notice there is a similar trend to the boys I like. Tall, skinny, mysterious, dark haired boys. Yup, I have a thing for that and Ash fits all of those. The main reason I love him is something that happens in Iron Daughter so I won't post it so I won't be the ass hat who gives it away.

6. Jay from Body Finder:
He's the best best friend a girl could ask for. He's always there, knows you inside and out, and probably better than you know yourself. He's the perfect boy next door as well.

7. Shane from Morganville Vampires:
Shane cracks me up. He's always so quick to want to fight, can only cook a few things (and cooks them all the time), he brings in all the comedy to the books, and that kiss the hand thing he does in book 8? That about made me melt.

8. Quince from Forgive My Fins:
This guy is willing to go live underwater, sit in a bathroom stall with you and let you cry all over him, and then go through stupid tests just to prove he loves you. Oh plus once again he rides a motorcycle and has the bad boy look but has the boy next door attitude. Apparently I also have a thing for motorcycles.

9.Alexander from The Bronze Horseman series:
This guy constantly risks his life to save Tatianna. He survives German POW camps, being in the front line of many wars, walks all the way across Russia, and all of it just to see his girl one last time. Whoa. He puts up with a lot of crap cause he's not willing to give up.

10. Percy Jackson from the PJ series:
I had to think about this one. I had so many boys left to pick but Percy won. He's powerful, hott, sweet, caring, and yeah. Just plain awesome. His whole "kiss before going to battle" comment in The Last Olympian cracks me up. He can make giant air bubbles underwater so you can make-out and not get wet all while underwater. That just sounds like fun. haha.

Runner ups:
Jacob from Twilight
Dimitri from Vampire Academy 
Harry Potter
Will from Ghost and the Goth
Malcolm from Coffeehouse Angel
Cabel from Wake/Fade/Gone
Sam from Shiver

3 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I totally love Peeta too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jace Wayland... *happily sighs* He would be at the top of my list too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.