Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Book Boyfriend-- Christian Grey

My book boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie over at The Unread Reader. Each week you post about a boy from a book that makes you swoon. Tell us everything about him and then link back up at Missie's page.



This week I've been reading the Fifty Shades series by E.L. James and I definitely have mixed feelings about Christian Grey, but you have to admit, he is pretty damn hott. This is why I'm making him my book boyfriend this week.

About Christian
*Is about 27 years old
*Is a very successful business man. He is worth millions, or is it billions?
*Is tall and lean and very fit.
*Has dark sex messed hair and grey eyes to match his last name.
*Has a dark past
*Has very...erotic tastes
*He's a moody, jealous, possessive guy.

Who I picture Christian looking like
I picture him looking a little like Matt Bomer. Because this is normally a mostly YA blog, this is a warning: these quotes do containing swearing and are pretty damn sexual.

“His head turns fractionally toward me, his eyes darkest slate. I bite my lip.
“Oh, fuck the paperwork,” he growls. He lunges at me, pushing me against the wall of the elevator. Before I know it, he’s got both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he’s pinning me to the wall using his hips. Holy shit. His other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine. It’s only just not painful. I moan into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He takes full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. I have never been kissed like this.”  
“You’re a sadist?”
“I’m a Dominant.” His eyes are a scorching gray, intense.
“What does that mean?” I whisper.
“It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me, in all things.”
I frown at him as I try to assimilate this idea.
“Why would I do that?”
“To please me,” he whispers as he cocks his head to one side, and I see a ghost of a smile.
Please him! He wants me to please him! I think my mouth drops open. Please Christian Grey. And I realize, in that moment, that yes, that’s exactly what I want to do. I want him to be damned delighted with me. It’s a revelation.”   


"Why don't you like to be touched?"
"Because I'm fifty shades of fucked-up, Anastasia”   

This is when I'd like to give a big old shout out to all those fan girls (well actually more like middle aged moms most likely) who love to screen cap Matt Bomer shirtless while watching White Collar. I very much appreciated that.
I'd also like to say that I am super excited for Magic Mike. If you do not know what that is, click that link and then google it. Make yourself aware of this upcoming movie. Haha.

Also, Fifty Shades of Grey is becoming a movie! Think of it like Twilight, but with less vampires and more chains and whips.

9 comments:

  1. Christian is definitely an interesting guy. I plan on making him a book boyfriend when I finish Fifty Shades Freed. The writing in this series isn't always the best, but Christian keeps me reading!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-book-boyfriend-32-vane.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about Magic Mike too!! The cast is so HOT! And I love Matt Bomer.

    I still haven't read 50 Shades yet, but I keep hearing it's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! my best friends are totally in love with this guy. I'm the only one I don't meet him... I have to read this book, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fifty he was one of my fav book boyfriends. Matt makes a really good Fifty too, perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really. I need to read this book soon. Awesome pick ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Matt Bomer. I'm not sure if I want to read this or not. I hear such mixed reviews - people either love it or hate it! I wonder which I'd be...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your character description ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow - I LOVE your pick! I haven't read this series yet, but I totally am now! I'll definitely be picturing Matt while I read this - and those quotes are great by the way. Thank you for sharing him! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-book-boyfriend-4-peregrine-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christian Grey has finally responded to rumors that he's a favorite to play this role.I m excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie
    I like Christian Grey

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.