The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks top ten is top ten books I wish I could reread for the first time.
Oh there are so many books I wish I could reread for the first time! These are in no order. I'm also going to apologize in advance for my exsesive use of "!" I'll probably get a little excited about how much I love these books.
These are in no order.
1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling:
Who wouldn't want to be able to reread this series for the first time??????
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth:
I've read this book loads of times already and it hasn't even been out a year. I have fallen madly in love with this book.
3. Forbidden by Tabatha Suzuma:
This book has stuck with me. I can not forget it.
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins:
If you've read this book, then you know what I mean.
5. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare:
This is my favorite book of hers so far and I'd love to be able to go and reread it for the first time.
6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins:
This is another one of those "duh" books.
7. Just One Wish by Janette Rallison:
8. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:
As much as people now make fun of this series, I still adore it. Which is why I read it 5 times in one year. These are feel good books.
9. The Hollows series by Kim Harrison:
10. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White:
I loooovvvveeeee this book!