Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday-- Books I wish I could reread for the first time

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome girls over at The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks top ten is top ten books I wish I could reread for the first time.

Oh there are so many books I wish I could reread for the first time! These are in no order. I'm also going to apologize in advance for my exsesive use of "!" I'll probably get a little excited about how much I love these books.

These are in no order.

1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling:
Who wouldn't want to be able to reread this series for the first time??????

2. Divergent by Veronica Roth:
I've read this book loads of times already and it hasn't even been out a year. I have fallen madly in love with this book.

3. Forbidden by Tabatha Suzuma:
This book has stuck with me. I can not forget it.

4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins:
If you've read this book, then you know what I mean.

5. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare:
This is my favorite book of hers so far and I'd love to be able to go and reread it for the first time.

6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins:
This is another one of those "duh" books.

7. Just One Wish by Janette Rallison:

8. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:
As much as people now make fun of this series, I still adore it. Which is why I read it 5 times in one year. These are feel good books.

9. The Hollows series by Kim Harrison:
Just because.

10. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White:
I loooovvvveeeee this book!

5 comments:

  1. I feel like Harry Potter is just a mandatory answer for basically like ever Top Ten Tuesday haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on Twilight!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hide your Twilight love! I just feel like now it's "uncool" to like Twilight, but I did. It's literary candy! I guess I really need to read Anna and the French Kiss, everyone gives so much love to that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know? Twilight is one of my favorites, and I really don't care who makes fun of it - it is such a fabulous read. (I've found most of the people who make fun haven't read it...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter forever! I really love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.