Friday, November 19, 2010

Hop and Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop
Blog hop is hosted by Crazy for books
 
This weeks question: "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"
My answer:
I am most thankful for the fact that all my family and friends are doing great right around now. No one is sick, no one is dying, we are all okay. Hmm as for traditions, we don't have much for thanksgiving. To be honest, this holiday is really boring to me. Every year it switches who hosts thanksgiving and what we do. Most of the time I just lock myself up in my room and read or do homework. 

Follow friday is hosted by Parajunkee's view

This weeks question: How long have you been book blogging?

My answer: It was a year in September. I didn't get really into it until January though.


It's the morning after the HP midnight showing. Hope everyone who went enjoyed it as much as I did and got enough sleep this morning!

If you decide to follow my blog, please leave a comment and let me know so I can follow you back!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Old Follower just stopping by to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, just hopping by~

    Yay for no one being sick or dying! I always overlook the most obvious things to be thankful for. If I'm home for Thanksgiving, the holiday is usually pretty boring for me, too. *shrug* At least there's good food! :)

    I'm a new follower.
    Lauren | 365 Days of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower, just hopping in! Great blog - looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    Here's mine: By The Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by via the Hop! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Girls with Books
    Teen Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI stopping by to say hi and I'm new follower. Hope all is well and you have a great weekend.

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday!

    I'm not a really big fan of Thanksgiving either... usually no one's home so I just spend the day napping or reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to say Hi!

    Btw, trust me... sometimes boring is a blessing. ;) Hope your weekend is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Blog follower here! Cute blog! I'm currently doing a giveaway Promise Not to Tell at 100 followers and Matched by Allie Condie at 200 followers if I can get them by my birthday! Come check it out if you get a minute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I agree with you about Thanksgiving. This year I fully intend to lock myself in my room to finish my NaNoWriMo project. D: Also, I'm now a new follower. ;D

    Have a great weekend! <3

    - Kristin at Beneath Shining Stars, I Read

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your newest follower! I LOVE your blog layout. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. Congrats on more than a year blogging even if you didn't do it seriously until more recently.
    I've been book blogging for about 6 months. I had a food/fitness blog for awhile before that, but I think book blogging fits my personality more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.