The Broke and the Bookish
This week is a freebie week, so I decided to do a post that I haven't done. I debated over favorite quotes and books I'll never read. I decided to go with favorite quotes from books.
These are in no order.
1. "Lish tried to swear--which is always funny, because the computer won't translate it. It went something like this: 'Bleep stupid bleep bleep faeries and their bleep bleep bleep obsessions. He had better stop bleep bleep bleep the bleep bleep rules or I will bleep bleep bleep the little bleeeeeeeeeep.'" Evie, Paranormalcy.
2. "Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it." -- Peeta, Hunger Games
3. "I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need."--Cat, Halfway to the Grave
4. "We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked piglet. 'Even longer,' Pooh answered." --Winnie-the-Pooh
5. "I've said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass." --Rose, Blood Promise
6. "You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me." She smiled up at him. Filthy as he was, covered in blood and dirt, he was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. "But I don't want anything else in the world." ---Jace and Clary, City of Glass
7. "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then." --Alice, Alice in Wonderland
8. "I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun." --Katniss, The Hunger Games
9. "I understood then why humans have noses. So we can find each other to kiss in the dark." --Savannah, Crave
10. "With great power...comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." --Nico, The Last Olympian
11. "You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."--Colin, An Abundance of Katherines.
12. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once." --Hazel, The Fault In Our Stars
13. "Love conquers all," Aphrodite promised. "Look at helen and Paris. Did they let anything come between them?"
"Didn't they start the Trojan War and get thousands of peopled killed?"
"Pfft. That's not the point. Follow your heart."--Percy Jackson (OMG I can't remember which one this was in...)
I honestly could have kept going forever and ever on this subject. I have so many quotes from books (and authors) that it literally fills a whole book. I have my favorite book related quotes on my left side bar of my blog if you want to read those as well.