Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday-- authors I want to write another book

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is ten authors I want to write another book.

This one was actually pretty hard for me because all the authors I know and love are still writing for the most part.

1. JK Rowling:
I'm thinking she is going to be on everyones lists. She really does need to write a new book. Doesn't even have to be a Harry Potter book, just something...

2. Stephenie Meyer:
Come on Host #2!!! Or even better, finish Midnight Sun! Or that ghost story book she used to talk about.

3. John Green:
His new one came out today and I couldn't be happier! Now I just need another one by him! You can never have too many John Green books.

4. Kelly Creagh:
It is taking forever for the second of the Nevermore books to come out! Kelly, p-p-p-please write faster!!!

5. Susan Collins:
Now that the Hunger Games is finished, I need more of her books!

Now for some deceased authors I wish would have wrote more before they died:

6. Shel Silverstein:
I was way excited to see that more of his poems and drawings were found after his death and that they made another book. Yay! But I still want more of them. I'm greedy that way.

7. William Shakespeare:
This is mostly so that all his plays wouldn't be done over and over and over again and again. Add a little more so there was more variety.

8. Lewis Carroll:
Yeah.

9. Edward Lear:
This guy was so incredibly awesome.

10.????
There is no 10. I couldn't think of anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.