Ummm five things about me...
1. I'm learning American Sign Language in college right now and I love it! I've picked up the habit of signing while I talk or sing. It's weird.
2. I put ducky sticky pad things on my shower floor because it makes me think of that episode of Big Bang Theory where Sheldon has to help Penny get to the ER after falling in her shower. It makes me giggle every time.
3. My sister and I are learning the dance to "Hot Stuff" from Just Dance 2 and we are going to perform it at her wedding. Yeah, we're cool.
4. I'm trying to talk my parents into taking me to NY so I can see Daniel Radcliffe in his Broadway play.
5. If you go to Urbandictionary, and look up "Sparklemob" I'm a member of that group..... yeah, me and a few people went a little nuts on the bellaandedward forums.
Shout out to my Sparklemob girls! haha.
Speaking of Daniel Radcliffe, did anyone else watch him perform that song about Brotherhood on the Late Show with David Letterman tonight? I did! I fell in love with him even more after watching him sing and dance. Didn't think it was possible to love him more. Just Sayin'
This weeks question:
"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
I swear I've answered this question before. Anyways, I'd be a WITCH in the Harry Potter world AFTER Voldie has gone moldy. No silly muggle business for me. I'd also be over in the UK and not in America. I would be over at Hogwarts!