Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Out Today


The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

What it's about:
Fans of the Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse and the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.


If you do not feel like driving to your local bookstore and buy the book, Stephenie has also posted the whole novella for free at BreeTanner.com



Pretty Little Liars on tv

Tonight is the first episode of Pretty Little Liars!! It starts at 8pm on ABC Family.

Wish I had this channel, it looks like it's going to be a great show! Lets hope it goes online tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.