Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks top ten is Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List.
I'm going to make these the 10 books coming out this fall that I'm excited to read and hopefully I can get copies of them so they are on my tbr list. They are in order of release date and the links are to their Goodreads pages.
1. Outpost by Ann Aguirre (release Sept.4th):
I was madly in love with the first book in this series when I read it back in December. I'm pretty excited to get back into the dystopian world with Deuce and Fade.
2. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (release Sept. 11th):
Everyone is talking about how good this book is and I want to see what the hype is. Plus it sounds pretty good and I liked the other SRB books I've read.
3. Ten by Gretchen McNeil (Release Sept. 18th):
I'm a massive Agatha Christie fan. I own all but 5 of her books and plan on owning and reading all of them. So to see someone redo one of her books is pretty awesome. I can't wait to see if it's any good.
4. What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang (Release Sept. 18th):
The cover alone had me dying to read this book. It's amazing. Then I read the synopsis and wow. Just wow. It sounds like it's going to be really good.
5. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling: (Release Sept. 27th):
Who doesn't have this on their list? I've already preordered mine.
6. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan: (Release Oct. 2nd):
I'm behind in this series but I'll be catching up pretty soon.
7. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole (Release Oct. 2nd):
I love Kresley Cole's adult books and can't wait to see how she does in the YA world.
8. Whispers at Moonrise by CC Hunter (Release Oct. 2nd):
This series is soooooo good!!!! Now that some things have been figured out in the 3rd book, I want to see how Kylie handles it and what in the world happens next.
9. Velveteen by Daniel Marks (Release Oct. 9th):
The synopsis sounds really interesting. Plus the whole "coworker" thing has me wondering. How do you have coworkers in purgatory? Guess I will have to read the book to find out.
10. Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver (Release Oct. 30th):
Gah!!! I can not wait for this book. I love this series and will be excited to see how it ends.