Thursday, March 11, 2010

Book filled day

After a morning spent running around college campuses, trying to get stuff figured out and being all grown up, I treated myself to a book splurge. A friend of mine and myself headed to Portland to go to Powells. For anyone not living in Oregon, Powells is a humongous bookstore that takes up a whole block and is about 4 stories tall. So I limited myself to five books and bought...
Swoon by Nina Malkin
The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Later we headed over to Barnes and Noble and went to the Brandon Mull book signing. For anyone who doesn't know who Brandon Mull is, he writes the Fablehaven series and The Candy Shop Wars.
We had a great time, got our books signed and got free posters of the upcoming Fablehaven book cover.
All in all, it was a fun day. I love going to book signings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.