Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is Bookish Bucket List
These are in no particular order:
1. Own and read all of Agatha Christie's works. So far I own all but 5 of her books. I'm way behind in the reading them.
2. Read all of the books I own. Seeing as how I add about 3 books to every 1 I read, this will take a long time.
3. Meet all my favorite authors. I'm doing a pretty good job of this one.
4. Own a house that has a library in it!!
5. Go to BEA. I WILL GET THERE ONE DAY!!!
6. Write a book. First I just need to come up with an idea. Haha.
7. Go on a giant book buying spree. Like spend $1,000 on books in one spot.
8. Go to the locations my favorite books take place. Given that they are real locations.
9. Have a empty "to buy" list. Even if it is just for a day, I would like to see that piece of paper I carry around everywhere be empty of books I want.
10. I can't really think of anything for this one. I used to really want to own a bookstore, and I still think that would be amazing, but my career choice has changed.