Thursday, June 30, 2011

John Green's New Book Info!

Yesterday John Green did a live chat and he announced some pretty cool information.

His new book is called The Fault In Our Stars. The release date is not known yet. He said sometime March or April of 2012. The book is in a girls POV who is named Hazel. In the live chat he read the first chapter of the book (it's freaking fantastic!)

The book is up for preorder on amazon already.

The coolest thing he announced? Is that he is signing EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 1ST EDITION BOOKS. Yes that is right, every first addition is going to have the J scribble in it!!

I have already ordered my copy.

While the live chat doesn't seem to be up on his website anymore, he does have another vlog where he talks about it. You can watch it here.

I have a mad fan girl crush on John. I can not wait for the new book! It's going to be interesting to see how he thinks women think.

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting isn't it!?! I have a fan girl crush as well. I already loved the first chapter. I still can't believe he's going to be signing all of those books. It's crazy, but awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So flipping excited! I'm a huge fangirl crush on him too. He's so ridicously smart and cute. Thanks so much for this post. I was out of town and didn't make it to the livechat.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.