Saturday, May 22, 2010

Harry Potter theme park

So, as everyone knows, there is going to be a section of Islands of Adventure in Orlando Florida that is going to be Harry Potter themed. Aka the new Harry Potter theme park. It opens sometime next month but a few of the stars from the Harry Potter films have already been and their trip was recorded. This is just a sneak peak video of what the theme park is going to have and what it looks like.

http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotternews/?__source=EDW276548&ptyid=18787341

Wish I could put the actual video on here but the site won't let me. I can't believe how excited I am for this theme park. I already have my tickets and trip planed for this September!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.