Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely girls over at The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads
Here are the books I've read during summer and think are good summer reads:
1. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray:
This book had me literally L-O-Ling the whole time. I would even read sections of it to my family members because it made me laugh so hard I thought they should hear it.
2. Forgive My Fins by Terra Lynn Childs:
This book is so adorable! And pretty much the only mermaid book that I've ever read that I actually liked.
3. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade:
What's not to love about this book? And I always connect this book with summer because I read it for the first time in summer.
4. Clarity by Kim Harrington:
This book takes place in summer and is soooooo good. Definitely a great beach read.
5. Just One Wish by Jannett Rallison:
All of Janette's books are really good summer beach reads but I had to pick just one and this is my favorite of hers so this is the one I went with.
6. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson:
Ah! Everyone should read this book!
7. Paper Towns by John Green:
John Green is brilliant. For realz. I picked PT because part of it takes place in the summer. Plus TFIOS will make you bawl your eyes out and who wants to cry at the beach?
8. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson:
Road trip + super adorable boys + great music playlists = awesome
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins:
Oh Cricket, how I adore you.
10. Saving June by Hannah Harrington:
This one I haven't read, but it's on my TBR list for this summer.