Monday, January 17, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks top ten is top ten inspirational characters. I'm having a hard time thinking up characters for this one.

1. Georgina Kincaide from the Succubus series by Richelle Mead:
Okay, yes, Georgina is a succubus who is damned to hell. She's been damned to hell for thousands of years. Yet she isn't like the others, she still pretty much has a fantastic soul. She's a character who is always trying to do right by others and puts others before herself. For being one of hells minions, she's pretty sweet.

2. Katniss from Hunger Games:
She should be on everyones list this week. She goes into the hunger game to save her sister, survives the hunger games TWICE, becomes a leader in a major uprising, sees almost everyone she knows and loves die, and yet she manages to survive. Sure, she goes a little crazy and never really figures out how to become normal, but she moves on and figures out how to live as normally as she can.

3. Alice from Far From You by Lisa Schroeder:
I read this book last week (review should be coming soon) and fell in love with Alice. She is trying to live her life and by the end she figures things out. I love this one because she is so normal. She's not a hero like Katniss, so she is truly inspirational. I don't know if that makes sense at all...

4. Tatiana from The Bronze Horseman:
The list would be shorter if I explained why Tatiana isn't inspirational. If you've read this series, you know what I'm talking about.

5. Alexander from The Bronze horseman:
Seriously people, read this series. These two characters are some of the best characters in the world.

6. Harry freaking Potter:
Duh.

7. Jasper from Twilight:
He is a vampire who was trained to be a cold blooded vampire who has had to feel the terror of everyone around him for at least 100 years. Now he's trying to change his ways and become a good guy. Awwww...

8. Evie from Paranormalcy:
I just love her character.

These were the only ones I could think of. There were actually a few others I would have listed, but I get tired of listing the same characters for every top ten. Like Rose from VA, Katniss (she HAD to be on this list), and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.