Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Blog

This is my first blog on here! yay! it is about 1am in the morning, so the blog is going to stay plan and boring for awhile until I have more time to figure out how to use blogspot and make it all pretty and more like me.

I am mostly going to use this blog to review many of the books I have read. This is going to take me a while because I have read a lot of books this summer. I'm going to have a lot of stuff going on coming up soon, so I hope I can keep up with the blogs and the reading I want to do for fun. Reading only textbooks is uber boring.

First book I'm going to review is "I heart you, You haunt me" by Lisa Schroeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.