Friday, December 14, 2012

Too many shootings

If you guys haven't heard, there has been a unusual amount of shootings this week. My favorite mall ever, Clackamas Town Center in Portland, had a shooting in it a few days ago, three dead, and this morning there is a new kind of horror and someone has brought in guns and killed 27 people (18 of which are kids) in a CT elementary school.

My heart is absolutely breaking for the families and friends in both cases. It just reminds me how cruel this world can be. Everyone, go hug  your family, go hug your friends, go bring some happiness into the world. It is needed right now.

1 comment:

  1. These things always make me so sad! You're right. We need to let those around us how much we love them and be grateful for what we have.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I'm always checking to see if I have any new comments. It's actually pretty sad how often I check for them really. So if there is anything you want to say about a post of mine, please say it! I want feedback :)

As of lately, I'm making the blog a no-award blog. I love getting them and I'm always honored, but I don't have the time to do all the things that are required of them. Sorry :(
Also, my "reply" button does not seem to be working in my comments on my computer. I have to use a different computer to reply back so if I don't reply, it's not because I'm rude, it's just that I can't.